Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day -3

I've got to get started getting organized and packing for this trip - haven't done a thing yet and we leave in 3 days.

I know I can just throw everything in the car but you know me well enough to know I need to over-think it and spend way too much time figuring out what to bring.

At the end of the day we'll probably both wear the same t-shirt and shorts for the entire vacation - and get our exercise schlepping large and full suitcases of untouched clothing from the car to room and back every night for 9 days.

The weather forecast is promising - sunny and low 70's during the day - but drops to the 30's and 40's at night. Sounds perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, We fiqured out how to log on! We are so tech savvy, watch out world. So your on the road to a wonderful vacation, I know you'll have a great time. L:)

    ReplyDelete